How To Apply
Trustees meetings are normally held three times a year in February, June and October. Closing dates for receipt of applications in Financial Year 2016-17 are:
- 15 May 2016
- 1 October 2016
- 1 February 2017
Applications should be submitted by completing the Fidelio Application Form and should include the following:
- The name of the person or institution making the application (and, unless it is clear from its name, the principal activity of the applicant institution or organisation)
- The name(s) of the individual(s) or group(s) for whom the application is made
- How the proposed recipient(s) was/were selected
- The objectives of the proposed grant
- The total amount being applied for (this should not normally exceed £5,000) and full details of how it is intended to be spent (it is important to give as much detail as possible)
- What other sources of funding have been sought, details of other funding obtained or reasons for not seeking alternative support
- The period of time for which the grant is sought (grants will not normally be considered for longer periods than one year)
There is no Nationality restriction and the work for which money is sought may be overseas but the proposed recipient(s) must be based in the UK.
The trustees aim to inform successful applicants within one month of the relevant closing date. If you do not receive any acknowledgement within one month of the relevant closing date, you must assume that your application is not successful.
The trustees consider that the advice and instructions given here should enable applicants to decide for themselves on the eligibility of their proposed applications and the trustees will not reply to general questions about eligibility. Nor will the trustees discuss reasons for applications being unsuccessful.